- Victim in revenge shooting dies; charges upgraded to murder
- Huntsville teen jailed in apparent revenge shooting
- Huntsville police seek suspect in store shooting
- UPDATE: AT&T says 911 service restored
- Rep. Brooks: Nation not this divided since before civil war
- Huntsville woman indicted in “straw buyer” weapons scheme
- Council member wants “continued, open dialogue” with cops after stop
- Former Huntsville MD gets 15 years for running “pill mill”
- EXCLUSIVE: Rev. Al Sharpton addresses packed house at Oakwood
- Huntsville man gets four years for tax fraud
- Man charged with Christmas Eve murder
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- Former Redstone official gets jail for false tax filing
- Huntsville man charged with child porn possession
- Former MCSO deputy wanted for rape, incest captured in Knoxville
- Man charged with stabbing woman to death
- Woman charged with drug possession after bust last week
- Former MCSO deputy gets 3 years federal prison for lying about 2012 “beatdown”
- HSV Mayor, city councilmen sworn-in during park ceremony
- Drug agents charge three after raids; wait week to announce arrests
March 23, 2017, 4:02pm
Police have charged a Huntsville man with murder after the teen he is accused of shooting at a local restaurant earlier in the week died Thursday.
Donovan Little, 19, is charged with killing James Townsend, 15, of Huntsville. Townsend was shot inside the Taco Bell on N. Memorial Pkwy., around 8:45 ...
March 6, 2017, 6:33pm
U.S. Rep. Mo Brooks gave his annual Washington Update to a packed house at a luncheon at the Von Braun Center Monday. As crowds ...
- HPD: Man shot at north Huntsville gas station Thursday has died. Victim's name not released. No arrests. 3 weeks ago
- AT&T says 911 direct dial service restored. No reason for outage given. 3 weeks ago
- AT&T customers lose 911 service nationwide; Madison Countians must dial local number to reach emergency services. https://t.co/KVfQUeHqhQ 3 weeks ago