U.S. Rep. Mo Brooks gave his annual Washington Update to a packed house at a luncheon at the Von Braun Center Monday. As crowds of protestors marched and shouted outside Brooks spoke of today's political climate, his reasons for avoiding public town hall meetings, and his concerns over government spending.
More from this category
- MCSO: Sex offender arrest in La. not "break" in case of murdered local businessman (13 comments)
- Exclusive: Huntsville man charged with impersonating federal agent (4 comments)
- UPDATED: Police say man raped female relative for five years (4 comments)
- UPDATE: Switching equipment caused power outage in south Huntsville (4 comments)
- Tea Party groups deny use of "robo-calls" against Mo Brooks; claim anonymous calls are just "dirty politics" (3 comments)