Longtime civil rights activist and firebrand Rev. Al Sharpton addressed a community service at Oakwood University's Seventh Day Adventist Church Sunday evening. Sharpton used a mixture of humor, religious belief, and life experiences to keep the standing-room-only crowd enthralled during his hour-long message. Never one to shy away from controversy Sharpton also commented on President Donald Trump, Sen. Jeff Sessions, and today's political climate. HNW exclusively presents Sharpton's address in its entirety.
More from this category
- MCSO: Sex offender arrest in La. not "break" in case of murdered local businessman (13 comments)
- Exclusive: Huntsville man charged with impersonating federal agent (4 comments)
- UPDATED: Police say man raped female relative for five years (4 comments)
- UPDATE: Switching equipment caused power outage in south Huntsville (4 comments)
- Tea Party groups deny use of "robo-calls" against Mo Brooks; claim anonymous calls are just "dirty politics" (3 comments)