The City of Huntsville officially announced the Cyber Security Summit at a press conference Thursday. The announcement is presented in its entirety.
More from this category
- MCSO: Sex offender arrest in La. not "break" in case of murdered local businessman (13 comments)
- Exclusive: Huntsville man charged with impersonating federal agent (4 comments)
- UPDATED: Police say man raped female relative for five years (4 comments)
- UPDATE: Switching equipment caused power outage in south Huntsville (4 comments)
- Tea Party groups deny use of "robo-calls" against Mo Brooks; claim anonymous calls are just "dirty politics" (3 comments)