- HPD: Officers justified in shooting unarmed man
- 911 center loses primary radio system, calls dispatched by phone
- Arrest made in killing of Huntsville man
- Man charged after firing at cops during drug raid
- Second man charged in killing of man at Huntsville motel
- Man charged with selling pills from smoke shop
- Police investigating shooting death
- Officials announce 30 arrests in two-county drug ring
- Exclusive: U.S. Rep. Brooks sounds off on hot-button issues during town hall
- Two charged in killing of Huntsville teen
- Route released for Saturday Gold Wing cycle parade through downtown
- Mayor to submit 2016 budget to council
- Chicago man charged with three area robberies
- Regions Bank robbed
- Man shot in leg during fight; won’t cooperate with cops
- Man charged with rape at Madison YMCA
- Two charged with capital murder in connection with fire where four found dead
- Woman’s body found in creek
- Sheriff Dorning releases statement on indictment of deputy for civil rights violations
- South Precinct Cmdr. Harris named HPD Deputy Chief
October 2, 2015, 3:21pm
Editor’s Note: Huntsville police released the following statement Friday afternoon regarding their internal investigation into an officer-involved shooting last month.
On Saturday, September 12, 2015, Huntsville Police Officers responded to Harden Avenue in reference to a stolen green Ford Taurus that was taken from a 55 year old female in Decatur ...
September 15, 2015, 7:05am
U.S. Rep. Mo Brooks held a town hall meeting Monday night at Grissom High in Huntsville. After opening remarks Brooks took questions on a ...
HPD says officers were justified in shooting unarmed man who charged them.
1 day ago
Huntsville man charged in shooting death of man last week.
1 week ago
Man shoots at cops during drug raid, faces charges.
1 week ago