- Feds convict Madison Lt. Col. in scheme to defraud Army of $6.2M
- EXCLUSIVE: End of the line for Huntsville railroad?
- Tech firm to add over 700 jobs to Huntsville area within two years
- Huntsville man dies after striking police cars, fleeing
- Victim in revenge shooting dies; charges upgraded to murder
- Huntsville teen jailed in apparent revenge shooting
- Huntsville police seek suspect in store shooting
- UPDATE: AT&T says 911 service restored
- Rep. Brooks: Nation not this divided since before civil war
- Huntsville woman indicted in “straw buyer” weapons scheme
- Council member wants “continued, open dialogue” with cops after stop
- Former Huntsville MD gets 15 years for running “pill mill”
- EXCLUSIVE: Rev. Al Sharpton addresses packed house at Oakwood
- Huntsville man gets four years for tax fraud
- Man charged with Christmas Eve murder
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- Former Redstone official gets jail for false tax filing
- Huntsville man charged with child porn possession
- Former MCSO deputy wanted for rape, incest captured in Knoxville
- Man charged with stabbing woman to death
April 26, 2017, 4:22pm
(From release) A federal jury on Tuesday convicted a lieutenant colonel in the U.S. Army Reserves for fraudulently supplying hundreds of thousands of Chinese-produced baseball caps and backpacks to the Army Recruiting Command, despite receiving millions of dollars under contracts stating the items “MUST BE 100 % U.S. MADE.”
Acting U.S. ...
March 6, 2017, 6:33pm
U.S. Rep. Mo Brooks gave his annual Washington Update to a packed house at a luncheon at the Von Braun Center Monday. As crowds ...
- EXCLUSIVE: Huntsville railroad's future in doubt in face of state bill. https://t.co/LLHFr3jkIb 1 week ago
- HPD: Man shot at north Huntsville gas station Thursday has died. Victim's name not released. No arrests. 2 months ago
- AT&T says 911 direct dial service restored. No reason for outage given. 2 months ago