- Holtzclaw doubles down on controversial billboard
- New engine brings opportunity to Huntsville-Madison County Railroad
- List of latest closings, weather delays
- Numerous roads closed; area schools will remain shut Thursday
- Huntsville cop pleads guilty to conspiracy to fix drug charge
- Snow Day: All public schools closed Wednesday, UAH also
- Man shot during robbery late Monday
- Madison city, county schools closed Friday; Huntsville schools will open but dismiss early
- Huntsville man pleads guilty to federal child porn charges
- Coldest temps of season coming; HSV schools open while county schools close
- Winter Weather Advisory issued for Wednesday
- Weekend public safety roundup
- UPDATE: Redstone, UAH, Huntsville schools to open late Monday
- VIDEO: Madison cop charged with assault after violent arrest
- Madison cop suspended, charged after seriously injuring man during arrest
- Woman charged with murder in Huntsville shooting
- Officials: Ex-EMT charged with burglarizing ambulance, burning EMS station
- NASA rocket test goes slightly awry at Marshall
- Madison police investigate use of force by officer
- HPD cop charged with assault, suspended with pay
New engine brings opportunity to Huntsville-Madison County Railroad
February 27, 2015, 5:33pm
By William T. Martin
The Huntsville & Madison County Railroad has recently acquired a new locomotive for its fleet, railroad General Manager Karen Monroe confirmed Tuesday.
VIDEO: Sen. Bill Holtzclaw defiant on controversial billboard, taxes.
6 hours ago
Exclusive: New locomotive brings opportunity to Huntsville-Madison County Railroad.
3 days ago
HSV schools to open on time Friday but will close early; all other public schools shut down due to weather.
2 weeks ago