- Man charged with killing his baby daughter
- Two charged with attempted murder after fight, shooting in Madison
- Feds indict Madison Army Lt. Col. for fraud
- Huntsville man indicted on federal ID theft charges
- Huntsville man charged with murder in crash that killed three early Wednesday
- Battle announces candidacy for third term
- Madison county law enforcement memorial service
- Battle proclaims May as Preservation Month in Huntsville
- Huntsville police honor their fallen at first memorial service
- Woman charged with murder in death of man
- Panoply Road Closings Announced
- Shelby announces funding for Redstone Arsenal
- Bentley delivers annual Alabama Update to packed VBC
- Huntsville to participate in National Walk At Lunch Day
- Teen charged with shooting Huntsville man
- Huntsville man dies in cycle crash Tuesday night
- Dorning to host event to meet public
- Donald Trump campaign rally in Madison
- Google, Huntsville to partner in bringing gigabit internet to city
- Huntsville Utilities, Google to build fiber optic network throughout city
May 29, 2016, 8:18am
A Huntsville man is facing capital murder charges after police say he shot his one-year old daughter during a domestic dispute Saturday.
According to a release Lionel Francis shot 20-month old Alexandra Francis after an argument with the child’s mother.
The incident happened in the 3300 block of Lockwood Court at around ...